Learn how to avoid and successfully navigate the hurdles of HR in new businesses!
During the workshop we will cover the following:
- How much does it cost to have employees
- What registrations do I need to be an official employer and how to file for the registration numbers
- What laws do I have to follow now that I’m an employer
- What paperwork or records do I need to get from my employees
- What’s the best way to do payroll as a small business
- What should I have in place before I hire people
The cost of the workshop is $47.00 and the date is Saturday, Jan 11th 7:00pm
A replay will be available the week following the live event.